Civil water engineering, design & project management – Wollongong
Civil and water engineering services by Australian consulting engineers
Further to our water engineering experience, our engineers also have extensive experience and knowledge in the areas of civil design and project management.
Our areas of expertise include
- Subdivision design, layouts and detailed designs
- Bulk earthworks design and bill of quantity preparation
- Construction contract preparation to AS4000
- Civil contract administration and site superintendents
- Civil construction advice and inspections
Rienco has completed the following example projects
- Concept design of 7 lot subdivision, including earthworks grading, flood modelling and lot layout at Figtree
- Concept design of 22 lot subdivision, including earthworks grading, flood modelling and lot layout at Figtree
- Concept design (for DA) of 9 lot subdivision, including earthworks grading, stormwater design and flood related assessments at Greenwell Point
- Concept design (for DA) of a large industrial facility (barramundi farm), including bulk earthworks grading and stormwater design at Camden
- Intersection and access road design and DA documentation for a new commercial and residential park of Narellan Road, Narellan
- Concept design (for DA) of a large commercial facility (sports club) including bulk earthworks grading and stormwater/riparian design at Gregory Hills
Other projects we’ve been involved in
Whilst not under the Rienco banner, our engineers have managed and been actively involved in many projects on these fields. Such projects have included:
- Nan Tien Temple – Design of 100,000m3 of coal wash emplacement and landfill capping designs to support new temple. Site superintendent and contract preparation and administration for the ground consolidation and civil works (contract value = ~$6M)
- Tullimbar – Concept design of 1,500 lots and detailed design of 200 lots for new subdivision, Tullimbar. Combined with detailed design of 2,000m of riparian and wetlands areas. Site superintendent and contract preparation and administration for a 2km riparian area and first two residential stages ~100 lots (contract value = $10)
- Stockyard Creek – Detailed design of 150 lots across 4 stages in Albion Park. Site superintendent and contract administration for a riparian area 65 lot residential stage (contract value = $1.5M)
- West Cliff Stage 3 Emplacement – Involved the design of 33 million cubic metres of coal wash emplacement across 9 stages, four 50ML water quality dams, diversion drains and detailed stormwater quality and quantity modelling. Project received Stormwater Industry Association National Award for Stormwater Excellence
Contact Rienco Consulting
If you have a specific enquiry, get in touch and one of our staff will get back to you as soon as they can.
What our customers say
In my capacity as an architect I have worked with Anthony on a large number of projects throughout the Wollongong area. Anthony has a deep knowledge of local stormwater issues, and in particular the risks and mitigation strategies that should be applied. He is very experienced in the requirements of local councils and has contributed to many successful applications of all scales, from renovations to developments and subdivisions. I can wholeheartedly recommend Anthony and the Rienco team for their practical and professional approach to assessing and solving stormwater related conditions, and as effective advocates in dealing with the council planning controls.
Michael Vail Design
I use Rienco for all flooding and drainage matters on my projects because of their flooding modelling skills and pragmatic understanding of the difficulties of land development. The top-line integrity of their work was demonstrated recently on a very contentious project where the Rienco report passed a rigorous peer review by one of Australia's leading hydrology firms, with no change to the original findings and recommendations. It's comforting to know with Rienco you have that clarity of thinking helping find the best solution, and the confidence that it will be right.
Land Development Project Manager